Coconut Value Chains in Southeast Asia: Experiences from Cambodia and the Philippines
Time & Location
About the Event
The coconut industry in Cambodia is still underdeveloped. Meanwhile, the Philippines, being one of the major coconut producers in the world, continues to fight poverty issues among coconut farmers. Fortunately, various sectors from both countries move forward in creating programs and initiatives that aim to uplift the lives of coconut farmers and maximize the proven potential of coconut in contributing to agricultural sustainability and development.
In this webinar session on Coconut Value Chains in Southeast Asia: Experiences from Cambodia and the Philippines happening tomorrow, March 11 at 1PM, we invited resource speakers from both countries to discuss their best practices and share some challenges faced given the current pandemic.
Our resource speakers include:
- 1. Jonathan Kuba, Indo-China Agriculture
- 2. Sinouen Chhay, The Coconut
- 3. Kiel Flores/Michiel Vos, CocoPallet International
- 4. Vivien Nacion, Cargill Philippines
- 5. Maria Pamela Castro, Pilipinas Shell Foundation, Inc.
- 6 Jose Villa, Radical Kitchen, Inc.